Key WGTYP documents and on-going projects
This section includes key documents of the Working group on typologies and combating financing of terrorism and crime, as well as the documents from all of the current typologies projects.
Please note that the documents are located on the closed part of the site accessible only to registered users.
|Plenary||Agenda||Co-chair's Report||List of Assignments|
|Guidelines on conducting EAG typologies projects||34|
- Leader of the project: Russia
- Timeline of the project: November 2019 - May 2022
- Leader of the project: Project Group
- Timeline of the project: November 2020 - November 2022
|Concept note on the research: “EAG AML/CFT FINANCIAL INVESTIGATION GUIDANCE”||33|
|Time plan, contents of the Guidance, data collection methods||34|
- Leader of the project: EAG Member states
- Timeline of the project: November 2020 - May 2025
- Current projects on optimization:
- Russian Federation on: “Legalization (laundering) of the proceeds of cybercrime, as well as financing of terrorism from the said offence, including through the use of electronic money or virtual assets and the infrastructure of their providers”;
- Kyrgyz Republic on: “Laundering of the proceeds from tax and economic crimes”.