This section includes key documents of the Working group on typologies and combating financing of terrorism and crime, as well as the documents from all of the current typologies projects.
Please note that the documents are located on the closed part of the site accessible only to registered users.
|Plenary||Agenda||Co-chair's Report||List of Assignments|
|Guidelines on conducting EAG typologies projects||34|
- Leader of the project: Russia
- Timeline of the project: November 2019 - November 2021
- Leader of the project: Project Group
- Timeline of the project: November 2020 - May 2021
|Concept note on the research: “EAG AML/CFT FINANCIAL INVESTIGATION GUIDANCE”||33|
|Time plan, contents of the Guidance, data collection methods||34|
- Leader of the project: EAG Member states
- Timeline of the project: November 2020 - May 2025
- Current projects on optimization:
- Russian Federation on: “Legalization (laundering) of the proceeds of cybercrime, as well as financing of terrorism from the said offence, including through the use of electronic money or virtual assets and the infrastructure of their providers”;
- Kyrgyz Republic on: “Laundering of the proceeds from tax and economic crimes”.
|Concept note on the research: “OPTIMIZATION AND REVIEW OF PREVIOUS EAG PROJECTS”||33|
|Optimization plan of EAG typologies projects for 2021-2025||34|
|Concept notes of EAG typologies projects (Russian Federation and Kyrgyz Republic)||34|